How To Help PARIUp one level
PARI's success is dependent upon volunteers, tax-deductible financial contributions, and donated equipment. PARI is a not-for-profit foundation recognized by the IRS under section 501(c)(3).
- Friends of PARI
- A financial contribution automatically confers membership in Friends of PARI. Different opportunities are available to members.
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Yes, we need you. All walks of life and all levels of interest welcome.
- PARI's Needs List
- PARI gratefully accepts donated equipment, instruments, and other items in support of our mission.
- Monetary Support
- PARI facilitates student programs encompassing research and education. Student scholarships and related support for our facilities and our programs are needed.
- 2008 Friends of PARI Annual Meeting and Symposium
- The September 12, 2008 Friends of PARI Annual Meeting and Symposium will feature a presentation by Dr. Robert McMahan, Dean of the Kimmel School of Engineering at Western Carolina University. The APDA Scanning Lab will be dedicated that evening.
- 2007 Friends of PARI Annual Meeting and Symposium
- The 2007 Friends of PARI Annual Meeting and Symposium was held at PARI on Friday night, September 21st. Participants were treated to demonstrations around the campus. At the annual meeting, Distinguished Supporters and Special Friends were recognized. Also the first President's Award was presented by the Friends of PARI President Joe Phillips to long-time employee, Thad McCall.
- 2006 Friends of PARI Annual Meeting and Symposium
- The annual meeting and symposium was held at PARI on Friday, September 22, 2006 from 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm. Participants engaged in collecting and analyzing scientific data and saw first hand the difference PARI is making in the lives of young people. Distinguished PARI supporters were recognized for their outstanding contributions.
- 2011 Friends of PARI Annual Meeting and Symposium